Yes, we're signing up new customers too!
Pillywiggins prefer spending their time working in the gardens, not some stuffy office. We conduct most of our business electronically. It reduces our time in the office, it's more efficient, eco-friendly & GREEN! We can exchange project info, landscape designs, estimates, photos & videos online. Invoices are always emailed & multiple electronic payment options are accepted.
Health & Safety On The Job Site
- We're no strangers to working & living out in the boonies. We come prepared. Our vehicles are always stocked with First Aid Kits, face masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, wet wipes, bottled water, paper towels & cleansers.
- Many of our projects (especially Spring tasks) are completed by one Pillywiggin, just one, using his own tools of trade.
- Most of our work sites are vacant this time of year. Feel free to call, text or email us with any questions or instructions. If you are home when we arrive, we will adhere to the 6' social distancing requirement.
- Our suppliers are also taking extra safety precautions. Mulch, soil & plant materials will be ordered online & paid for electronically. Materials will be delivered on site and/or loaded onto our trailers without any physical contact between ourselves & our vendors.
"Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19" available online at OSHA.gov.
Psssst. Wanna Buy A Plant?
Pillywiggins love beautiful blossoms but our primary focus has always been creating and maintaining safe, healthy, environments for people, pets & wildlife. Pillywiggins are gardeners for life & we remain committed to this task. Pillywiggins Garden, LLC will continue to operate within the guidelines of all Federal, State & local mandates to provide essential services to our customers and our community. We are taking every precaution to keep ourselves & others healthy and will strictly adhere to all safety protocols and government mandates that may follow.
Why are landscaping services essential? It's a matter of public health & safety.
- Overgrowth along roadsides can interrupt utility services & creates traffic hazards by obstructing views & attracting wildlife.
- Unmaintained lots attract rodents & other unwanted pests.
- Routine maintenance helps control mosquitoes & ticks that can spread West Nile & Lyme Disease.
- Preventative maintenance helps limit the spread of plant diseases & invasive species.
- Properly installed & maintained landscapes protect our homes, ourselves & our environment from harm & costly damage.
- Call or email us to discuss your needs.
- Estimates will be shared via email.
- Information, photos & videos can be shared via email, text or Facetime.
- Electronic invoicing is standard.
- Electronic payment options are available.
We will be focusing on the essential needs of our customers & our community.
- Shoreline Permitting, Erosion Control & Shoreline Restoration
- Spring Clean-Ups & Maintenance
- Security Checks & Care-taking for Seasonal Homes
- Gardening Assistance, Edible Landscapes, Forest & "Victory" Gardening
At this time, it is still uncertain how our supply chain will be effected. That being said, most of the materials we use are obtained locally and most can be obtained without direct physical contact. We are hopeful but prepared to make do with limited resources.
Spring is also a time to be hopeful, for beautiful things are on the way.
Stay home, be safe and remain positive.
With Love, The Pillywiggins
Greetings! My name is Julie. I'm a bookkeeper by trade, an artisan by choice & the author of this blog by default. :)